Sunday, November 2, 2008

Burst of Birthhday blue and BLOG CANDY DAY 2!!

On Friday I come home to an big box sitting on my steps. I bring it in a try as I might the kids just would not let open it!! Saturdays are always crazy so finally last night I get to open it . I was so excited to see BOTH my blue color burst and another birthday present.

Thank you JPL0806/Jen. I love it all!! Totally crazy that you got me for the color burst. I have been dying to try the dew drops!! Thanks again for an awesome birthday and blue burst!!

WINNER FOR BLOG CANDY DAY 1 IS .........FISHLIPS!!! CONGRATS!!
scroll to the bottom to claim your prize.

Now for blog candy day 2!!
All five packs of CTMH colored staples.
I know the pic is hard to see.... but they are black,gold,pink,green and blue.


So now for the good the bad and the ugly....
There will be blog candy everyday from November 1st to November 10th.
Post a comment on each one that you want to win.
Winners will be announced every day with the new give away.
Make sure you post comments on the post thats title is BLOG CANDY DAY ____ ( I may try and trick you!!LOL)
Comments must be in before midnight of that day to count.
If you are a winner email your address and the day of blog candy you won to ctmhlin82@hotmail.com by November 15th.
Thanks!! Have fun!

9 comments:

ikki said...

What a great birthday surprise! And, another great blog candy. Ikki

Melanie said...

What a wonderful b-day gift and burst of color. I hope your enjoying your b-day month so far. Beautiful blog candy (secretly crossing fingers.) Have a great day!

Dawn said...

That was a generous birthday gift and you are being very generous with us! thank you!

Louise F NZ said...

Wow cool colour burst package!
Happy Birthday Month!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome birthday goodie box. Enjoy!

Also, great blog candy, two days in a row.

Happy Sunday night!

Heather

Vickie said...

Hi, I just signed up for Sisterhood 26, hope I am not to late

~T~ said...

What great surprises you are getting! I need to have your kind a birthday! haha

CathyRose said...

What a great birthday surprise! Love those blue colors!

gale said...

You are getting some great birthday surprises! Congrats to Erin-she's a lucky lady!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com