Sunday, December 7, 2008

Days 8,9 &10 winners and a couple of cards.......

congrats Pictures, Images and Photos
Dawn winner for day 8!
Kelley winner for day 9!
Anne winner for day 10!

Please make sure to email me your address (ctmhlin82@hotmail.com) by 12-20 (note to all winners)

Thanks to everyone for playing!!

Now for a couple of cards I made..........

The first one I started with an idea an of course it didn't work out right so this is what I ended up with.......
Just a very plain card, but kinda cute.

After that I guess I got back into the creative mood and came up with this card.......
Way better than the first.....but since they are both for BRAK I have a jump both December and January done!! Yay me!!
Now lets hope I can stay a step ahead!!
Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Cute cards, love the butterfly image

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I love the butterfly. The colors are awesome.

Rachel Brumley said...

What a cute butterfly card! Love the colorful image!

ikki said...

Cute cards. ikki

thescrapmaster said...

I am glad your back!! Cute cards. That butterfly is really cute.

fishlips said...

Congrats to the winners...pretty cards I vote Butterflies too...Love the colors best on that one too...

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, that butterfly is so gorgoeus! Nice job with the colors!!

gale said...

Cute cards! I love that bright colorful butterfly and the dot corners on the other card.

Sassy Runner Girl said...

In 2 yrs, this is my first win! WOOHOO! Emailing now :)

Alexandria said...

I can't believe you got stuff done for two months while you were here and I didn't even get the Christmas Cards I needed to get done finished! UGH!

Naomi said...

Pretty! Plain is often nice, and you nailed it. I loved the butterfly as well. Hey, I have an award for you on my blog when you get a sec, congrats, you deserve it, your blog is great!

Tlbran said...

Great cards! Love the butterfly card, it is so colorful

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com