Saturday, December 20, 2008

Manly Thank You & SBS #26

To all those in the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #26. We have a group slowly going. If you haven't joined us yet please do so here. If you have joined please check in on the board. Thanks!!

Here is my manly thank you card!!
I am really into using decorative edges right now and strips.
I had someone ask what BRAK is. It is with the RAK group on SplitCoastStampers. We send out cards for other members birthdays. About the 1st of the month we get a list of about 6 people to send cards to.
Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Very nice card! I love the colors.

That looks like Bazzil shimmery blue cardstock...is it? I have a thing for that, you know!

gale said...

Perfect for a man-love the colors!

Vickie said...

Perfect card for a man.

Hey Lin, I have it set that if someone leaves a comment on the boards to alert me by email. So I won't miss a thing:)

Thanks again for getting it set up.

~T~ said...

Nice card.
I also wanted to let you know I changed my blog to http://tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com It used to be Patch work pjs.
God bless and Merry Christmas.

fishlips said...

What a perfect thank you card love the paper and the color is perfect for a man...

Tlbran said...

Great card for a man!

Naomi said...

Simple, clean, and I love that decorative edging.

Joshua said...

Simple, clean, and I love that decorative edging.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com