Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I am back!!

Thank you everyone for looking for me!! My pc is back online and seems to be working great!!
Sucks that it happened in the middle of my blog candy!!
The tech guys are coming back out tomorrow to figure out why my pics won't upload to my pc but other than that it is working fine!!
So for blog candy days 8,9 and 10
Days 8 and 9 will be sets of 5 Christmas cards.
Day 10 is a SU! Cupcake wheel.
(I think we all know what that looks like!)
Post on this blog until Friday for the winners!!
Also check the other blog postings to see if you are a winner. I have only gotten 2 emails out of 7 winners!!
Thanks again!!

12 comments:

fishlips said...

Sorry glad your back hope it's all fixed very soon!!!

Unknown said...

Don't ya just hate computer issues?!?! Hope everything gets up and running again soon!

Dawn said...

welcome back! We missed ya!Computers are a blessing and a curse!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. I hope it is fixed quickly. Your previous blog candy has been great. I can't wait to see what else you have.

The Mama Monkey said...

Weldome back to cyberland!

Sassy Runner Girl said...

Glad you're back! Computers.. can't live without em!!

cricutqueen said...

Welcome back Lin~ Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Louise F NZ said...

Glad to see you back, looking forward to you being able to upload some pics

Anonymous said...

Great cards. Looking forward to seeing the cards for tomorrow.

Anne said...

Glad to see you back in action :) Lovely Christmas cards!
Anne

Unknown said...

Great christmas cards!!! Oh I would love that wheel!

Adam said...

Glad to see you back in action :) Lovely Christmas cards! Anne

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com